EAST TEXAS (KLTV/KTRE) - Deviled eggs are a classic, especially in the South, and the are on most folks' tables for holiday meals.
We’re continuing our countdown to Christmas with this recipe for Day 12 - spicy pimiento cheese deviled eggs!
Here’s a recipe from Mama Steph’s that has a nice kick.
Download the FREE East Texas Kitchen app today! Get hundreds of easy-to-make meals, recipes from local chefs and get access to video tutorials. Available in the Apple and Play stores.
Did you miss a day of our countdown? Get a recap below.
- Celebrate the holidays with East Texas Kitchen
- Day 1: Make a Christmas dinner to wow with East Texas Kitchen Live
- Day 2: Gumbo for Christmas: Two cooks, two recipes, too delicious
- Day 3: This trio of Christmas cookies is perfect for sharing with friends or family
- Day 4: Four twists on classic hot chocolate
- Day 5: Creamy smoked turkey-sweet potato soup by Mama Steph
- Day 6: 6-ingredient French toast casserole by Mama Steph
- Day 7: This 7-layer dip is a perfect addition to your holiday lineup
- Day 8: 8 side dishes to enhance your holiday feast
- Day 9: 9 newsroom recipes from our family to yours
- Day 10: 10-minute recipes to de-stress your holiday-season meals
- Day 11: 11 holiday dishes featuring bacon