- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups turkey broth and defatted pan juices
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, bring turkey broth and pan juices to a boil.
- Meanwhile, blend until smooth the cornstarch and water.
- Whisking constantly, slowly add the cornstarch mixture and continue stirring until the gravy is thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Provides 16 servings at 1/4 cup per portion
Note: To defat pan juices, pour poultry drippings into a glass measuring cup and refrigerate until the fat solidifies. Remove the fat layer and discard.
(Courtesy of the National Turkey Federation)