Brookhollow Principal Mary Casper responded to our survey:
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? Yes
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? I am not aware of the procedures of the Transportation Department.
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? Yes
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? Twice a year.
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? Monitoring the televison or radio and alerts from the Administration Office
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? Yes