LUFKIN, TX (PRESS RELEASE) - Woodland Heights Medical Center is partnering with Merck to host Journey for Control: Type 2 Diabetes Education Workshop. This workshop is free to the public and will teach those living with diabetes more about the disease:
* Find out how to manage your diabetes and plan meals better
* Get your questions answered by a diabetes expert
* Work in groups for a fun, interactive learning experience
* Learn the importance of checking your blood sugar and what the results mean
The workshop will be offered in both English and Spanish at the Woodland Heights Affinity Center (302 Medical Park Dr., Ste. 103). Space is limited so please call 1-877-532-4545 to register for this event.
* Journey for Control - English
Monday, September 21, 2009
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
* Journey for Control - Spanish
Saturday, October 17, 2009