Temple Elementary Principal Helen Cheshire responded to our survey.
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? yes
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? no
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? yes
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? appx. 3-4 times a year
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? radio, KTRE's Personal Forecast, city police calling in, parents calling
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? yes