Central Junior High School Principal David Flowers responded to our survey:
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? Yes
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? Yes
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? We shelter in place.
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? 3 times a year
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? KTRE, radio stations, weather radio
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? We have a Realistic Weather Radio
7. What areas do you think your scholl can improve upon in your severe weather plan? Educating our teachers and students to make severe weather transitions go smooth.