Central Junior High School Principal David Flowers responded to our survey:
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? Yes
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? Yes
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? We shelter in place.
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? 3 times a year
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? KTRE, radio stations, weather radio
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? We have a Realistic Weather Radio