Mike Moses Intermediate School Principal Fletcher Wilson responded to our survey.
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? Yes.
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? Yes.
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? Yes.
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? Twice a year.
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? NOAA weather radio/city warning system
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? Yes.
7. What areas do you think your scholl can improve upon in your severe weather plan? Keep trying to improve on time (efficeint)