Margo Russell responded to our survey for the Nacogdoches Alternative School:
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? Yes
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? We have no buses.
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? Yes
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? Once a month.
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? Siren, Telephone, Weather Channel, Central Office, Observation
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? No.
7. What areas do you think your scholl can improve upon in your severe weather plan? Crisis Management Plan in place.