Central Heights Superintendent E.W. "Pat" Adams responded to our survey:
1. Does your school have a severe weather plan? Yes
2. Does your school have a severe weather plan for its buses? Yes.
3. Does your school have designated shelter areas for students to go in case of a tornado warning? Yes
4. How often are tornado drills practiced at your school each school year? 2-3 times
5. How do you receive weather information such as tornado warnings? radio, computers through the internet
6. Does your school have and use a NOAA Weather Radio with battery back-up? not that I am aware