By Holley Nees - email
HUDSON, TX (KTRE) - The cause of a Feb. 9 Hudson trailer fire has been ruled to be caused from electrical issues.
The home in Hudson Heights trailer park off Highway 94 was thought to be a total loss after Hudson, Fuller Springs and Central firefighters battled the blaze. No one was hurt in the fire, but the owner's two pet birds died in the incident.
Betty Gibson says it was the second home she has lost to a fire. Her brother's home, which neighbors hers, also suffered heavy damage in the fire.