Hudson family loses home in fire - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Hudson family loses home in fire

HUDSON, TX (KTRE) -

By Jena Johnson - email

HUDSON, TX (KTRE) - A Hudson family of three lost their home to a fire Wednesday afternoon. They were not home when the blaze ignited.

According to Hudson firefighters, the fire started around noon at a home on FM 1194. They said it was started from an outlet in the living room.

Firefighters managed to salvage a gun case, guns and some furniture.

The homeowner said while crying that their beta fish, which they had for a long time, died in the fire.

©2010 KTRE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly