NACOGDOCHES COUNTY, TX (KTRE) - The Nacogdoches County Sheriff has released the names of the two men severely injured in an electrical accident Tuesday morning.
Sheriff Thomas Kerss said Alex Jiminez, 33, and Edmond Phillip, 63, were working on electrical circuits in a second-story room when high voltage wiring arced and flashed, causing both men to receive electrical burns.
Hometown residences on both men is not immediately available.
The men were electrical contractors for Fagen Construction, which is contracted by Southern Power, the largest biomass power plant in the nation. It is located in Sacul.
Calls for comment Wednesday morning to Fagen president Evan Fagen were not immediately returned.