NACOGDOCHES COUNTY, TX (KTRE) - Deputies with the Rusk County Sheriff's Office arrested seven people Sunday in a pair of drug raids in Mount Enterprise.
According to a press release, Henderson Police and officers with DPS served search warrants at the same time at residences in the 4,000 and 5,000 blocks of County Road 3175 and arrested seven people.
They also seized more than 18 ounces of marijuana, 10 grams of crack cocaine, prescription medication, guns and cash.
The below are those arrested, their charges and bond amounts:
* Charles Ray Lewis, 54. Manufacture delivery of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance. $30,000.
* Brodrick Demon Hall, 39. Manufacture delivery of a controlled substance, possesion of marijuana. $20,000.
* Sheldon Ramon Starling, 34. Parole violation, possession of marijuana. $10,000.
* Xavier Fitzgerald Bryant, 22. Possession of marijuana. $10,000.
* Qullan Demon Moore, 20. Possession of marijuana. $10,000.
* Nico Dekeith Jones, 20. Possession of marijuana. $10,000.
* Anthony Benard Frazier, 19. Possession of marijuana. $10,000.
The Panola County Sheriff's Office assisted in the investigation.