Tyler house fire sends one person to the hospital - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Tyler house fire sends one person to the hospital

Posted: Updated:
  • NationalMore>>

  • 5 food writers subpoenaed in 'pink slime' lawsuit

    5 food writers subpoenaed in 'pink slime' lawsuit

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 9:13 PM EDT2014-07-30 01:13:08 GMT
    Several food writers, including a New York Times reporter, have been subpoenaed as part of a company's $1.2 billion defamation lawsuit against ABC related to the network's coverage of a meat product derided...More >>
    Several food writers, including a New York Times reporter, have been subpoenaed by a meat producer as part of its $1.2 billion defamation lawsuit against ABC in regards to the network's coverage of a beef product...More >>
  • Judge gives NY carjacker a break in long sentence

    Judge gives NY carjacker a break in long sentence

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 9:03 PM EDT2014-07-30 01:03:43 GMT
    A man serving a 57-year sentence for three armed carjackings in the mid-1990s won a reprieve on Tuesday when a federal judge agreed that the punishment was "unjust."More >>
    A man serving a 57-year sentence for three armed carjackings in the mid-1990s won a reprieve on Tuesday when a federal judge agreed that the punishment was "unjust."More >>
  • NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules

    NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 9:03 PM EDT2014-07-30 01:03:21 GMT
    The NCAA has agreed to settle a class-action head injury lawsuit by creating a $70 million fund to diagnose thousands of current and former college athletes to determine if they suffered brain trauma playing...More >>
    The NCAA agreed on Tuesday to help athletes with head injuries in a proposed settlement of a class-action lawsuit that college sports' governing body touted as a major step forward but that critics say doesn't go...More >>

One person was sent to the hospital Saturday evening after part of her home caught fire.

Tyler fire officials tell KLTV part of the which is located off N Ross Ave near W Queen St caught fire around 7:30 Saturday evening.

One person was home and was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

The home received minor damage. No other injuries were reported.

Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KTRE logo

KTRE

358 TV Road,
Pollok TX 75969

FCC Public File
publicfile@ktre.com
936-853-8639
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTRE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.