Sprinklers cause worker to be shocked - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Sprinklers cause worker to be shocked

Posted: Updated:

A Deer Valley High School maintenance worker was shocked while working on the baseball field at the school Wednesday morning.

The maintenance worker was working on an electric box when the sprinklers turned on getting him wet causing him to be shocked, according to the Glendale Fire Department.

The maintenance worker was in stable condition according to Glendale Fire Department, however he was still taken to the hospital to be check out.

Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KTRE logo

KTRE

358 TV Road,
Pollok TX 75969

FCC Public File
publicfile@ktre.com
936-853-8639
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTRE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.