Fire destroys Tyler family's home - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Fire destroys Tyler family's home

Posted: Updated:

A fire Wednesday morning leaves a Tyler family homeless.

The fire broke out in the house in the 2100 block of Lyndon Avenue around 10:20 a.m. An adult and an child were at home at the time, but neither one was injured.

Initial reports are the fire started in the living room area by a gas space heater. The home sustained heavy fire and smoke damage. Officials say it is a total loss.

The Red Cross was notified to give assistance to the occupants.

Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow
KTRE logo

KTRE

358 TV Road,
Pollok TX 75969

FCC Public File
publicfile@ktre.com
936-853-8639
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTRE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.