2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fire - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Two units were damaged by an apartment fire Friday morning in the Nashboro Village area of southeast Davidson County.

The fire occurred around 9:30 a.m. at the Village Green Apartments located at 297 Village Green Drive.

Firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming through the roof.

A neighbor said it started in a corner unit, and may have been caused by an electrical malfunction.

Smoke from that unit then spread to an adjoining apartment.

A firefighter was taken to the hospital after crews said they believe he pulled a muscle while fighting the fire.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KTRE logo

KTRE

358 TV Road,
Pollok TX 75969

FCC Public File
publicfile@ktre.com
936-853-8639
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTRE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.