Fire put out at Madison nursing home - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Fire put out at Madison nursing home

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Fire officials say an air conditioner may have caused a fire at a Madison nursing home. Fire crews put out the flames quickly at Imperial Gardens Health and Rehab on Due West Avenue on Tuesday night.

The building is currently being renovated, so no one is living there right now.

Earlier this year, officials suspended admissions there because there weren't enough staff members to care for patients. The state has said that problem has been resolved.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KTRE logo

KTRE

358 TV Road,
Pollok TX 75969

FCC Public File
publicfile@ktre.com
936-853-8639
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTRE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.