House fire at Citizen St. started in kitchen - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

House fire at Citizen St. started in kitchen

Posted: Updated:

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Fire officials are investigating a house fire in Jonesboro.

The Jonesboro Fire Department went to a house fire at the 1000 block of Citizen Street Tuesday morning.

According to the fire department, no one was injured. The fire started in the kitchen, but no cause has been determined at this time.

Copyright 2013 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KTRE logo

KTRE

358 TV Road,
Pollok TX 75969

FCC Public File
publicfile@ktre.com
936-853-8639
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTRE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.