To be an authentic community of believers in Jesus Christ who are impacting Deep East Texas and our world. We're a regional church and a Bible training center where people experience the Living God, have their lives transformed by His grace and are prepared for successful living. We're a church that is multi-generational, racially diverse and impacts every aspect of our society.
It is the dream of a place where people can have an encounter with the Living God, where the Holy Spirit is given control and the Kingdom of God is manifested. Where the hurting, the hopeless, the discouraged, the depressed, the oppressed and the confused can find love, acceptance, forgiveness, healing, help, hope, guidance and encouragement.
It is the dream of saturating the Deep East Texas area with the Good News of Jesus Christ through every available means.
It is the dream of thousands of believers growing together into a Biblically functioning community. A place where people of diverse race, age, gender and socioeconomic standing come to know God and become part of the family of faith. Where, through Biblical instruction, interaction and application, people develop into committed disciples of Jesus Christ. It is the dream of a fellowship of people worshiping, praying, loving, laughing, learning, sharing, caring, celebrating and serving together.
It is the dream of training, mentoring, equipping and sending out hundreds of career missionaries, pastors and church workers all around the world. It is the dream of mothering and planting churches.
It is the dream of a regional-church that profoundly impacts Deep East Texas and the world with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Experiencing God, transforming lives, building people and impacting our world.
We will do so by...
... providing a place of dynamic, relevant and anointed worship; by building a body of believers into fully devoted, spirit filled, Christ-like disciples; by aggressively reaching out to the unchurched, unsaved and irreligious; by equipping, training and releasing an army of saints for the work of the ministry and by becoming a community of loving, loyal and caring servants. (Acts 1:8; 2:41; 13:44; 17:6; 19:1-20)
- To be a corporate body in which man may worship God. (I Corinthians 12:13; John 4:23)
- To be a channel of God's purpose to build a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son. (1 Corinthians 12:28; 14:12; Romans 8:29)
- To be an agency of God for evangelizing the world... (Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16)
- To be a training center for equipping and releasing believers for ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-16; Romans 12:4-8)
- To be a community of loving, loyal and committed servants. (Hebrews 10:25; John 13:34-35)
Our Mission Statement
To be a corporate body in which man may MAGNIFY God. (1 Corinthians 12:13; John 4:23) To be a channel of God's purpose to build a body of saints into Christ like MATURITY. (1 Corinthians 12:28; 1 Corinthians 14:12; Romans 8:29) To be an agency of God with the MISSION of evangelizing the world. ( Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16) To be a training center for equipping and releasing believers for MINISTRY. (Ephesians 4:11-16; Romans 12:4-8) To be a community of loving, loyal and committed MEMBERS of God's family. (Hebrews 10:25; John 13:34-35)
Our Core Values
Universal Non-Negotiable Values
Every person is valued and is the focus of our ministry.
- Every person is created to glorify God, who alone is worthy of worship.
- Every person has the right to a presentation of the gospel at his level of understanding.
- Every person needs a biblical moral compass to guide and protect him through life.
- Every believer has unique gifts to be developed and used to strengthen the church.
- Every believer has a purpose in advancing the global mission of the church of Jesus Christ.
Distinct Non-Negotiable Values
We believe in certain values that characterize our ministry.
- We believe prayer is the most important ministry of the church from which all other ministry is energized.
- We believe the key dynamic to life in the church is the Holy Spirit and we desire His fellowship, leadership, anointing and manifestations.
- We believe self-giving love is the mark of the believer and loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
- We believe the church should continually grow by reaching the lost.
- We believe every follower of Christ should be continually growing in Christ-like commitment, character and wholeness.
- We believe anointed biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individuals’ lives and in the church.
- We believe our ministry should be culturally relevant, doctrinally pure and biblically uncompromising.
- We believe life change happens best in small groups.
- We believe both individuals and the church will be held responsible to God for the stewardship of their time, gifts, calling and finances.
- We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.
1st Priority is Prayer (Matt. 21:13; James 5:16; I Thess. 5:17; Eph. 6:18)
Authentic Christian Living (2 Tim. I:9; I Thess. 4:11-12; II Cor. 3:2; Col. 1:10)
Stewardship (Matt. 25:14-30; Rom. 14:12; I Cor. 4:2)
Small Groups (Acts 5:42; 16:40; 20:20)
Excellence of Ministry (Rom. 16:19: Phil. 4:8; Num. 18:29)
Meaningful Celebration Services (Psalm 122:1: I Cor 14:11)
Building Bridges to Reach the Unchurched (2 Cor. 5:18-20; I Cor. 9:22; Rom. 15:7)
Lay Ministry Mobilization (I Peter 4:10; I Cor 12:5, 27; Exod. 18:13-26; Eph. 4.12 Heb. 6:1; II Pet. 3: 18)
Yieldedness to the Holy Spirit (Eph. 5:18; Gal. 5:22-25; Rom. 15:19; I Cor. 2:4)
Our Statement of Faith
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful mankind, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
6. We believe in the judgment of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto everlasting life and they that are lost unto everlasting damnation.
For further study into our beliefs we recommend: