LUFKIN, TX (KTRE) - As a winter storm makes its way to the southwestern part of Deep East Texas, bridges are beginning to freeze in the counties of Polk and Trinity.
Below is a list of reported freezing issues, according to sheriff's office dispatchers:
* All bridges have ice issues, but are open to traffic.
* US 59 in Moscow closed.
* TxDOT laying gravel on State Highway 94 at White Rock Creek bridge between Trinity and Groveton.
* State Highway 19 at Riverside Bridge.
* FM 356 bridges on Polk County line.
* Piney Creek Bridge on State Highway 94 between Groveton and Apple Springs.