EAST TEXAS (KTRE) - Heavy rain late Monday is creating flooding conditions along several East Texas roadways. The following areas are reporting road closures or high water concerns:
- Frank Street underpass near downtown.
- Abney Street.
- Pearl Street (multiple locations).
- Austin Street and Raguet Street.
- Press Street and Lake Street.
- Barricades in place at Houston Street.
- Appleby Sand and Star Street tree blocking road.
- FM 225 and 742.
- Highway 21 West and County Road 759.
- FM 226 and Country Road 406 tree blocking road.
- County Road 779.
- County Road 715.
- County Road 724.
- County Road 1405.
- FM 356 near Rising Sun Church.
Law enforcement is urging caution at this time, and if you do not have to drive they advise stay off the roadways.