CROCKETT, TX (KTRE) - Firefighters with the Crockett Fire Department responded to a fire at a small mobile home at 143 Quail Trail Tuesday morning.
Crockett Fire Chief John Angerstein said the firefighters quickly extinguished the fire after they arrived on scene. No one was home when the fire started.
The blaze was contained to the home's living room, Angerstein said. He said the home suffered heavy smoke and heat damage.
Angerstein said the fire marshal's investigation revealed that the fire started from an electrical outlet, and it was possibly caused by lightning.