LUFKIN, TX (KTRE) - The Lufkin Fire Department responded to a call of a structure fire around 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening in the 1300 block of Ashley Avenue.
The family at the residence said that they noticed and could smell smoke, but was unable to find the source. When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found no actual fire, but say an electrical spark could've caused the smoke.
Firefighters used a thermo-imaging camera, which is able to detect heat signatures, to look for the source of the smoke.
There were no injuries reported, and the incident is still under investigation.