Lufkin family of five loses home to fire - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Lufkin family of five loses home to fire

LUFKIN, TX (KTRE) -  A Lufkin family lost everything to an electrical fire  at 11 a.m. Friday morning.

The fire was in the 1400 block of First Street, where five people lived. 

"It looks okay on the outside, but it's no good," said David Fernandez, a resident of the home.

He says his parents worked overnight, and were sleeping when the fire started.  The neighbors knocked on the door to wake them, and everyone safely evacuated the home. 

Fernandez says his parents and family are in a hotel for now, and are still determining where to live. 

Copyright 2014 KTRE. All rights reserved.
Powered by Frankly