House Fire Leaves Young Couple Homeless - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

01/18/05 - Lufkin

House Fire Leaves Young Couple Homeless

A space heater may be to blame for a house fire that left a young couple homeless.

Lufkin fire fighters were able to put out the fire on Irving Street in less than 10 minutes, but smoke damage may have ruined the home.  The fire started in a back bedroom of the house.  Angelina Fire Fighters Rehab will work with the Red Cross to provide clothes for the family and a few nights at a motel.

The couple and their young child were at home when the fire started.  Luckily, no one was hurt.

Powered by Frankly