Gas leak cause of Fuller Springs house fire - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Gas leak cause of Fuller Springs house fire

ANGELINA COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -

The State Fire Marshal's Office has ruled a gas leak to be the cause of a house fire on Fuller Springs Drive that resulted in two people being injured Monday.

Angelina County Sheriff's Office Capt. Alton Lenderman said the fire marshal's office notified the sheriff's office on the cause.

Two people were in the home when the fire broke out. Both people were taken to a Lufkin hospital for treatment.

By 12:40 p.m., the house was fully engulfed in flames. The fire got intense enough that it lit nearby shrubs and trees on fire.

Copyright 2015 KTRE. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly