Firefighters Call House Fire Accidental - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

0217/05 - Lufkin

Firefighters Call House Fire Accidental

by Ramonica R. Jones

A malfunction in the central heating and air conditioning unit may be to blame for a fire that destroyed a home Wednesday night in Lufkin.  No one got hurt, but the family of four that lived in the home is homeless.

The fire happened at the J and J Mobile Home Park in Lufkin.  The home was fully involved when crews arrived, but they quickly got the fire under control.

Powered by Frankly