If you want dinner in a hurry, or if you're looking for Super Bowl food that everyone will enjoy, look no further!
Chicken taco French bread pizzas
1 loaf of French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
1 cup thick and chunky salsa
2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded chicken
1 cup shredded cheese blend
Sliced black olives (optional)
1. Lay French bread halves on a baking sheet, and spread each cut side with 1/2 cup salsa (use more as desired)
2. Sprinkle each half with a teaspoon taco seasoning mix, distributing evenly.
3. Spread chicken evenly over each bread slice.
4. Top each pizza with 1/2 cup cheese
5. Sprinkle each side with olive slices
Bake 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees, or until cheese is golden brown. Allow to cool five minutes before cutting into smaller slices.