Hoo Hoo St. fire believed to be caused by electronics - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Hoo Hoo St. fire believed to be caused by electronics

LUFKIN, TX (KTRE) -

An electrical tool is believed to have started a fire on Hoo Hoo Avenue Sunday evening.

Deputy Fire Marshal Jeff McReynolds said it is believed a hot electrical tool was next to some combustibles, sparking the fire.

An adult and three children lived at the home, but there were no injuries.

The home was a total loss.

Copyright 2016 KTRE. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly