EAST TEXAS (KTRE) - High water alerts have been issued, from the Texas Department of Transportation, for several roads in both Polk and Houston Counties.
- FM 1475 outside of Huntington. Report of downed trees. TxDot crews are working to clear the roadway.
- FM 1275, FM 326, FM 842 and inside the city of Lufkin. Several trees are reported down in and around Lufkin. TXDOT crews are responding.
- FM 2497 (Ryan's Chapel Road) is closed due to flooding.
- FM 1988 at Long Creek
- FM 942 at Menard Creek and Long Tom Creek
- FM 1256 at Sandy Creek
- FM 352 at Dry Creek
- FM 350
- US 59 at Big Creek.
- FM 230 at CR 3545 is reported to have high water over the roadway.
- Currently all highways and county roads are open in Nacogdoches County and most roads are open in the Deep East Texas Area.
- Highway 59, south of Livingston is closed.
- If you are traveling, and need information on highway closures please go to drivetexas.org. This will give you up to date information on road closures in the State of Texas.
The following roads have been closed due to flood waters.
-FM 1745 @ Russell Creek
-FM 1745 @ Billiams Creek
-FM 3065 @ Frog Pond
-FM 92 North @ Wolf Creek
-FM 92 South @ 92 Restaurant
-FM 1013 @ Spurlock Lake
-Lakewood @ Camelot Dam
-Lakewood @ Galahad Dam
-Lakewood @ Tristan Dam
-FM 1013 @ CR 4390
-CR 4770 (Lake Hyatt)
-FM 1943 East @ Black Creek
-FM 1943 West @ Jacks Creek
-FM 2827 @ Kimball Creek
-South Beech St
San Jacinto County:
- FM 3278 in San Jacinto County and Polk County is closed due to flooding. Barricades are in place. Motorists should not drive through.
KTRE will continue to update this story as more alerts are issued. Please check back for updates.