Investigators: space heater the cause of house fire - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

breaking

Investigators: space heater the cause of house fire

(Source: Raycom Media) (Source: Raycom Media)
MONETTE, AR (KAIT) -

Fire investigators have found the cause of a New Years Day house fire in Monette. 

According to Jonesboro Fire Department Assistant Chief Allen Dunn, the fire at the corner of Stewart and Texie Streets appears to have been caused by a space heater. 

According to Lake City Fire Chief Chris Snyder, the home is a total loss.

Snyder said no one was injured in the blaze. ?

 Region 8 News will have more information as details emerge. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for up to the minute updates.

Copyright 2018 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly