Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)

You may qualify for assistance from the federal government.  You can apply by calling 800-621-FEMA (800-621-3362).  The information you will need includes:

        The street address of your damaged property

        Your current mailing address and a telephone number where you can be reached in the event you have been forced to relocate

        Your Social Security Number

        Your household's approximate gross income at the time of the flood or, if you are reporting business damages, the gross income of the business

        Information on the type of insurance coverage you have, particularly flood insurance