Mobile Home Fire - | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

11/21/05 - Nacogdoches

Mobile Home Fire

A mobile home went up in flames monday morning in southern Nacogdoches County. Firefighters believe the fire started from a wood burning stove. The home on Press Road near Highway 59 south could not be saved. The fire had already done a lot of damage when its occupant Tony Dillon discovered it after returning home. South Nacogdoches and Lake Nacogdoches Volunteer Fire Departments put it out. The Nacogdoches Fire Department also helped.
Powered by Frankly