1. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Must be a resident of the State of Texas and live in one the following counties: Anderson, Angelina, Cherokee, Houston, Jasper, Nacogdoches, Newton, Panola, Polk, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, Shelby, Tyler, and Trinity. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
3. Employees (as well as their immediate family members and members of their households) of Raycom Media, Inc./KTRE-TV, All Travel, Inc., Abbey Carpet of Nacogdoches, Hunt Stone and Fireplace, The Home Depot, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their advertising and production agencies (collectively, the "sponsors") are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You are automatically entered to win every time you submit a valid vote for one of the five Living Spaces: Living Room 2006 finalists. Be sure to read the complete Voting Rules which govern the voting process
Entries (voting forms) must be received by 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 18, 2006 to qualify. Entries (voting forms) must be filled out completely in order to qualify. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or mutilated entries, including due to network failure. Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants for any purpose whatsoever.
5. Winner will be randomly selected from the total number of valid entries received. The winner will receive a cruise for two, provided by All Travel, Inc., of Lufkin, Texas. See the item #7 below for a complete description of the prize.
6. All entries become the exclusive property of KTRE-TV and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of sponsor if the entrant attempts (i) to enter the promotion through any means other than those described above; (ii) to disrupt the promotion or circumvent the terms and conditions of these official rules; (iii) to use false or fraudulent information to enter the promotion. If any of the above occurs, KTRE-TV has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention in a manner to be solely determined by the station.
7. PRIZE: One winner will receive an all-expense-paid cruise for two on Carnival Cruise Lines. This 5-day, 4-night cruise will depart from Galveston, Texas on September 23, 2006, and includes ports of call in Cancun and Cozumel, Mexico. Accommodations include an inside cabin with two lower berths. Complete details will be provided to the winner by All Travel, Inc. of Lufkin, Texas upon acceptance of the prize and completion of a Release/Affidavit of Eligibility by the winner of the promotion and the person who will accompany the winner on the cruise. The prize is valued at $1,000.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: Each entrant's odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received during the promotion entry period.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: We will attempt to notify winner via telephone and/or e-mail on the day their name is drawn. The winner and the person who will accompany the winner on the cruise will each be required to respond to the notice to acknowledge receipt of the prize, and to complete a Release/Affidavit of Eligibility within 10 days of the prize drawing. This station and sponsors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If the winner fails to complete the Release/Affidavit of Eligibility within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited, and the sponsor(s) may choose to draw for an alternate winner. KTRE-TV's decision regarding promotion winners is final and binding.
10. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by his/her/their participation in the promotion, including but not limited to transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KTRE-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a 1099 form from KTRE-TV if KTRE-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
11. The winner and his/her cruise companion agree to the use of his/her/their name(s) and likeness(es) in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, the winner(s) acknowledge that KTRE-TV, and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize and broadcast his/her/their name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he/she/they won, and all matters incidental thereto.
12. By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of sponsors, which shall be final. This station and sponsors, their agents, and representatives of this station and sponsors and their affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (1) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible or postage-due entries; (2) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (3) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions and/or electronic mail; (4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of this station or sponsors that may cause the contest entries to be disrupted or corrupted; (5) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize or acceptance, possessions or use of the prize, or from participation in the contest; or (6) any human error or printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
13. By participating in the promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases this station, its sponsors, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of this station and sponsors, their affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors, from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or issue of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
14. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim the prize(s). The winner(s) and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and/or affidavit of eligibility at the time they pick up their tickets or such prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) must take possession of his/her/their prize by May 29, 2006 or such prize will be forfeited.
15. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KTRE-TV are final and binding.
16. Contest rules are subject to modification by KTRE-TV.
17. WINNERS LIST: The prizewinner's name will be posted on our website at www.ktre.com between March 19th and June 30th, 2006.