Meat Market Fire Ruled Accidental - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

07/21/06 - Huntington

Meat Market Fire Ruled Accidental

by Ramonica R. Jones

The fire that destroyed a popular Huntington restaurant and meat market has been ruled accidental. Firefighters will now test electrical equipment to determine exactly how the blaze started.

Dean's Meat Market went up in flames Wednesday night. About 60 people were inside at the time. They all made it out of the business safely.

It took several volunteer fire departments about five hours to put the fire out. Grease in vents caused it to quickly spread throughout the business, destroying everything.

Powered by Frankly