BASIC ONLINE BANKING To view all of your HSB accounts, transfer money, change your address, purchase savings bonds, stop payment and more there is NO FEE.
ADVANTAGE ONLINE BILL PAY Access account balances, transfer money, All the advantages of basic plus the ability to pay your bills online. $4.95 PER MONTH plus additional charges of .50 per check after 15 checks.
Internet Banking is quick, simple and secure. From your own computer, you can easily manage your finances and save more time for the things you enjoy.
The first requirement is to have a checking account with HUNTINGTON STATE BANK. Come in, fill out an application, apply online or call 936-639-5566 and request Internet Banking information. Once you have filled out your application you will then be assigned a log in and password ID and you'll be ready to log on.
Easy As 1-2-3
- 1) Access the Internet through your Internet Service Provider.
- 2) Open your Web browser and go to our site at www.huntingtonstatebank.com.
- 3) Click "Internet Banking" sign on and log in with your user ID and password.
Check Your Account Balance
With Internet Banking, you can check your account balances anytime, day or night. When you log onto Internet Banking, your account balances appear automatically. To view a particular account, simply select that account, by clicking on the balance underlined on the right side. You can then view and even print the statement out on your computer.
Balances shown reflect the balance as of close of business date shown. Transactions made after 2:00 p.m. appear the following business day.
You will also be able to view the balance of each loan you have -including your mortgage and the HSB Credit Card.
You will always know what you have and what you owe with Online Banking.
Review or Download Account Specific History.
To view past transactions, click "History." Then select the desired account, scroll down for starting and ending date of statement. Enter which months you want to review then click "Submit."
To Search for specific items, click "Search" and enter the information you want to find. You can search by check number or range, amount or amount range, date or date range.
You can also view your imaged statement starting with July of 2000. Select statement, scroll down, enter statement month and hit submit.
Transfer Funds Between Accounts
To transfer funds, click the "Transfer" button at the top of the screen. Select the Account you want to transfer money FROM. Then select the Account you want to transfer money TO. Enter the desired amount and click "Submit." That's it!
You can also Set Up Accounts for online transfers and View Postings of transfers.
You can cancel any transfer before it is posted by typing its ID number and pressing the "Cancel Payment" button at the bottom of the screen.
All transfers made after 2:00 PM will be processed on the next business day.
No More Stamps To Lick, No More Checks to Write!
Pay all your bills online with the click of a mouse, from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
To Pay a Bill:
- Make sure the payee appears in the Payee list on the "Pay Bill" screen.
- Enter the date(s) and amount of the intended payment(s).
- Click "Submit" and voila -your bill is paid!
To Add or Modify a Payee:
- Click "Modify Payee."
- To add a new payee, click "Add Payee" and enter the requested information.
- To change or remove an existing payee, select the payee from your current bill payer list and click "Modify This Payee" or "Remove This Payee." Then follow the instructions and enter any requested infor- mation.
To View Postings:
- Click "View Postings."
- Check the postings you wish to view and click "Submit."
You can also use the system to take care of other common banking tasks like:
- Stop PaymentPurchase
- Savings Bonds
- Q Card (email alerts) Requests- You will be sent an email when your balance falls below the amount you request. You can also set up reminders for the date your loan payments are due.
Safeguarding Your Peace of Mind.
Our Internet Banking System uses industry-standard technology including password-controlled entry, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, data encryption, public-private key pair, firewalls and filtering routers. Each security component acts as another layer of protection to safeguard sensitive data from unauthorized access.
Customer Security Tips:
- Do not share your password with anyone
- Contact us immediately if your password is lost or stolen
- Always click "Exit" to log out of the system upon completion of your online session
Questions about Online banking email: email@example.com
Web Address: www.huntingtonstatebank.com
Main Switchboard (936)639-5566
MORE ADVANTAGES At Huntington State Bank you have the advantage of working with the Hometown bank that has had the same name since 1961.
We offer you advantages like these: