Firefighters said five electrical fans are to blame for starting a fire at an East Texas business. That fire destroyed a Huntington meat market back in July.
Investigators discovered the fans in Dean's Meat Market short-circuited setting the restaurant on fire. The five-year-old business is now being rebuilt.
The owner said it'll be bigger and better when it's done. Thirteen of his 15 employees will return to work there.
Dean McMullen said, "My meat market's going to be more accessible to the public where they don't have to go through the crowd and I'm going to seat about 102 people compared to 75, and it's just going to be a little more roomy."