Please read these rules carefully. You will then be asked whether or not you accept them and agree to abide by them. If you accept, you will be taken to the official entry form.
- By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Must be a resident of the State of Texas and live in one the following counties: Anderson, Angelina, Cherokee, Houston, Jasper, Nacogdoches, Newton, Panola, Polk, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, Shelby, Tyler, and Trinity. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Employees (as well as their immediate family members and members of their households) of Raycom Media, Inc., KTRE-TV, Pro Show Promotions, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their advertising and production agencies (collectively, the "sponsors") are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter KTRE's "Cross Canadian Ragweed Ticket Promotion":
a. Beginning November 6, 2006, log on to www.ktre.com, find the "Cross Canadian Ragweed Ticket Promotion" link (which will be "hidden" on a different page of the ktre.com website each day), and complete all required fields of the online entry form; or,
b. Print your name, address, county of residence, telephone number, gender, and age on a 3" x 5" index card and mail it to: "Cross Canadian Ragweed Ticket Promotion" c/o KTRE-TV, P.O. Box 729, Lufkin, TX 75902-0729; or,
c. Print "Cross Canadian Ragweed Ticket Promotion," along with your name, address, county of residence, telephone number, gender, and age on a 3" x 5" index card and bring it to the KTRE studios during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday). KTRE-TV is located at 358 TV Rd., off U.S. Hwy. 69, north of Lufkin. You may call the station at (936) 853-5873 for more detailed directions, if needed.
Entries must be received by noon on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 to qualify. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, or mutilated entries, including due to network failure. Only one entry per person will be accepted; multiple entries will be disqualified. Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants for any purpose whatsoever.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the total number of valid entries received as of each drawing. One winner will be chosen on November 14, 2006. The winner will receive four tickets to the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at the George H. Henderson Jr. Exposition Center in Lufkin. The winner must pick up his/her tickets at the KTRE-TV studios, located at 358 TV Rd., off U.S. Hwy. 69, north of Lufkin. You may call the station at (936) 853-5873 for more detailed directions, if needed. You must present a photo ID and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility to claim your tickets. The value of the four tickets (based on the advertised price of the tickets) is $80.
- All entries become the exclusive property of KTRE-TV and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of sponsor if the entrant attempts (i) to enter the promotion through any means other than those described above; (ii) to disrupt the promotion or circumvent the terms and conditions of these official rules; (iii) to use false or fraudulent information to enter the promotion. If any of the above occurs, KTRE-TV has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention in a manner to be solely determined by the station.
- PRIZES: One winner will receive a four (4) tickets to the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at the George H. Henderson Jr. Exposition Center in Lufkin. The value of the four tickets (based on the advertised price of the tickets) is $80.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received during the promotion entry period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: We will attempt to notify the winner via telephone and/or e-mail on November 14, 2006. The winner will be required to respond to the notice to acknowledge receipt of the prize. This station and sponsors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If the winner fails to pick up his/her tickets at the KTRE-TV studios no later than Wednesday, November 14, 2006 at 5:00 p.m., those tickets will be forfeited. KTRE-TV's decision regarding promotion winner is final and binding. The winner must pick up his/her tickets at the KTRE-TV studios, located at 358 TV Rd., off U.S. Hwy. 69, north of Lufkin. You may call the station at (936) 853-5873 for more detailed directions.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by his/her/their participation in the promotion, including but not limited to transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KTRE-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a 1099 form from KTRE-TV if KTRE-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
- All winners agree to the use of his/her/their name(s) and likeness(es) in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, the winner(s) acknowledge that KTRE-TV, and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize and broadcast his/her/their name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he/she/they won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of sponsors, which shall be final. This station and sponsors, their agents, and representatives of this station and sponsors and their affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (1) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible or postage-due entries; (2) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (3) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions and/or electronic mail; (4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of this station or sponsors that may cause the contest entries to be disrupted or corrupted; (5) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize or acceptance, possessions or use of the prize, or from participation in the contest; or (6) any human error or printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
- By participating in the promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases this station, its sponsors, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of this station and sponsors, their affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors, from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or issue of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim the prize(s). The winner(s) and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and/or affidavit of eligibility at the time they pick up their tickets or such prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) must take possession of his/her prize by November 15, 2006 (before 5:00 p.m.) or such prize will be forfeited.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KTRE-TV are final and binding.
- Contest rules are subject to modification by KTRE-TV.
- WINNERS LIST: The prizewinner will be listed on the "Win Stuff on 9" page at www.ktre.com between November 14th and November 30th, 2006.
- SPONSORS: The "Cross Canadian Ragweed Ticket Promotion" is sponsored, produced, and administered by KTRE-TV (a subsidiary of Raycom Media, Inc), P.O. Box 729, Lufkin, TX 75902-0729 in association with Pro Show Promotions, 1701 Directors Blvd., Suite 350, Austin, TX 78744.
I have read these rules and agree to accept them.
Take me to the entry form.
No thanks, I do not wish to enter.
Take me to the home page.