invisalign® - start smiling moreTM
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth. Invisalign gradually moves your teeth through a series of custom-made, removable, nearly invisible Aligners. Invisalign has proven to be effective in both clinical research and in practices nationwide. Over a quarter million people are already smiling more thanks to Invisalign.
The hygienic benefits of Invisalign
- It's removable for good hygiene.
- You can brush and floss normally, which can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Some orthodontic appliances, like braces, can cause gingi9vitis (usually reversible once the braces are removed.)1
- Your gum health may improve.
- Research has shown that periodontal tissue health may improve with use of Invisalign Aligners during your orthodontic treatment.2
- You can still eat what you want.
- Because the Aligners are removable you don't have to worry about what you eat.
- Cleanings are quicker and easier than with traditional orthodontics.
Straighter teeth can lead to:
Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart.
Properly aligned teeth can help gums "fit" tighter around them3, which may lead to better periodontal health.
With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
Improved Chewing and Speech
In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly positioned teeth and jaws.
Correction of the bite can help improve chewing and speech.
Decreased Risk of Dental Trauma and Abnormal Wear
Properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints.