"CELTIC CROSSING® PATTERN" FRUIT KEBABS yields 4 portions
recipe developed by The Clever Cleaver Brothers®
4 12-inch wooden skewers (soaked in water)
8 fresh pineapple chunks
8 medium fresh strawberries
Celtic Crossing Liqueur
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate sauce
1/8 cup Celtic Crossing Liqueur
1. Prep the strawberries and pineapple chunks; cover and refrigerate. When ready to use, cut each banana into 4 pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
3. In a cup, combine the Sauce ingredients.
4 On each skewer, alternate banana chunk, pineapple chunk and strawberry. Do this twice and finish each skewer with a banana chunk.
5. Place kebabs on a platter and sprinkle with Celtic Crossing Liqueur. Turn the kebabs and sprinkle liqueur on other side. Now sprinkle top side with cinnamon and sugar blend.
6. Preheat your barbecue grill to medium. Place the kebabs on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and place on a platter.
7. Drizzle the kebabs with Celtic Sauce. Enjoy.