"TIGHT END" GLAZED T-BONE yields 4 portions
recipe developed by The Clever Cleaver Brothers®
1/4 cup sweet Chinese chili sauce
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the Glaze ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. NOTE: this step can be done a day in advance.
1. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the barbecue grill to medium heat. Grill the steaks on both sides until they reach your preferred level of doneness; a minimum 145 degrees.
3. With approximately 5 minutes of cooking time remaining, brush the glaze generously on each side.
Caramelize the glaze on the steaks.
5. Remove the steaks from the grill and enjoy.