by Christa Lollis
Three East Texas men are hospitalized after a campfire got out of control. Friends of the men say someone poured gasoline onto the fire causing the fire to spread and burn the three sitting around it. A.J. McSwain was one of the victims who is now in the ICU burn unit at a Galveston hospital with 80 percent of his body burned. Now, his friends and family are trying to raise money to help him with medical and living expenses. Doctors said even a month from now once he's out of the hospital he will still need to stay in Galveston to get his bandages looked at at least twice a day. An account has been set up at Shelby Savings and they will be having a barbeque on February 23rd at Wulf Outdoor Sports at 11 in the morning. Donation jars have also been set up throughout center.
Donation centers in Shelby county
light & champion newspaper, tuckers florist, Southland feed, boles feed, tractor supply, Denny's salon, Wulf outdoor sports, shady oaks grocery, Shelbyville BBQ, Tyson chicken offices in center, Shelby county courthouse, rancho Grande, farm bureau insurance, elite hair, R & M cleaners