An overloaded circuit is believed to have caused a weekend apartment fire in Nacogdoches. The preliminary cause came after inspecting the Northridge Arms Apartment where the fire began. The fire appears to be accidental. The North Street complex is across the street from SFA. It's an older complex, so firefighters are pleased the blaze didn't spread to other units. The fire was contained to the immediate area of its orgin, but several residences were totally damaged, with their belongings inside.