"AUTOMATIC FIRST DOWN" CRAB FONDUE yields 6 portion
recipe developed by The Clever Cleaver Brothers®
1 tablespoons butter
1 cup diced sweet onion
2 tablespoons Morton® Nature's Seasons® Seasoning Blend
1 bottle of Bud Light® Lime
2 tablespoons flour
1 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup grated Emmenthaler Swiss
1 cup shredded crab meat
4 strips maple bacon cooked and crumbled
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 loaf toasted garlic bread cut into cubes
- 1. In a heavy based sauce pan, melt the butter and add onion and the Seasoning Blend. Cook for
- 2. Add the beer and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
- 3. Mix the 2 cheeses together with the flour.
- 4. Slowly add the cheese/flour mixture to the simmering beer mixture, whipping constantly.
- 5. When the cheese is melted and fondue is thickened, add the crab, crumbled bacon and chives.
- 6. Place the cheese mixture into a fondue pot and serve with the toasted garlic bread cubes. Enjoy!
CLEVER TIP: we suggest that you prepare this entire recipe at home and transport the fondue to your tailgate party. Now, all you have to do is warm it on-site and enjoy.