"FRONT FOUR" FRUIT CHIMICHANGA yields 4 Chimichangas
recipe developed by The Clever Cleaver Brothers®
4 flour tortillas
oil for frying
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup sliced strawberries
2 bananas sliced
2 teaspoons The Clever Cleaver KitchenTM Sweet Success Seasoning Blend
1/2 cup chocolate sauce
1 can whipped cream
1. In a small bowl, combine the Fruit Filling and place in the refrigerator.
2. Warm tortillas on a medium-high grill.
3. Divide the fruit between the 4 tortillas. Fold in the sides and roll the end closest to you to form a "burrito." Place a toothpick at both ends to hold burrito together.
4. Heat 3 inches of frying oil over medium heat. When heat reaches 325 degrees, carefully place in burritos. Brown on all sides but watch them closely as they cook quickly. Remove and drain on a plate with paper towels.
5. Place the Seasoning Blend on a plate. When the chimichangas become cool enough to handle, roll each one in the blend and place on a serving plate.
6. Drizzle chocolate sauce over the top and place a dollop of whipped cream on the side. Start the diet tomorrow.