United Way falling short of goal - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

United Way falling short of goal

NACOGDOCHES, TX (KTRE) - Tomorrow the Nacogdoches County United Way campaign ends. Unfortunately, donations are falling behind the $300,000 goal. One last fundraiser is planned. A twelve hour radiothon beginning at 7 a.m. at the Nacogdoches Parks and Recreation Center will accept drive-thru donations and accept call in pledges. United Way director Sarah Hueber said, "We're only at 70% right now and we fear if we don't raise the remaining 30% that some of our agencies are rally going to have to shut their doors. " Donations can be dropped off tomorrow. Call in pledges will be accepted at 564-5869. Invoices will be mailed in January.
Powered by Frankly