Traffic problems, slow spots around East Texas
Updated: Feb. 12, 2021 at 6:32 AM CST
EAST TEXAS (KLTV/KTRE) - A quick check of traffic conditions before you head out each morning.
- ***WATCH FOR ICY PATCHES ON BRIDGES AND OVERPASSES AND SOME SURFACE ROADS***
- TYLER - SE Loop 323 at Donnybrook Ave. - Icy spot.
- TYLER - NW Loop 323 south of Van Hwy - One vehicle crash.
- HOPKINS COUNTY - I-30 wb before TX-24 - Injury wreck.
- FLINT - Hwy 69 nb at FM 346 - One vehicle crash.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 wb before Jim Hogg Rd. - One vehicle wreck.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - FM 347 near CR 1716 - Injury crash.
- FLINT - US-69 nb access to FM 346 - Closed for ongoing overpass work between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., normal traffic flow resumes each evening.
- SMITH COUNTY - FM 344 between Hwy 69 and FM 756 - Roadwork scheduled. One lane traffic w/flaggers and a pilot vehicle leading motorists through the work zone.
- GREGG COUNTY - Hwy 31 between Hwy 42 and Hwy 135 - Roadwork scheduled this week. Alternating lane closures and flaggers will be directing traffic.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 80 between Hawkins and Big Sandy - Roadwork.
- TROUP - Hwy 135 between CR 2160 and CR 2112 - roadwork delays.
- HOUSTON COUNTY - Hwy 21 between FM 3275 and the Trinity River Bridge - ongoing roadwork. Expect delays.
- I-20 between FM 849 and Hwy 69 - Nightime roadwork scheduled this week. Watch for lane closures and delays between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m., Sun. thru Thurs. Speed limit reduced to 65 mph during work times.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 204 between Hwy 110 and Loop 456 - roadwork delays near the Gallatin.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-20 wb at I-30 E. - Crash clearradwork delays.rf
- TYLER - SW Loop 323 between 69 Broadway and 155 Frankston Hwy - Nightime repaving work. Watch for lane closures and delays between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly.
- TYLER - Old Omen Rd. between McDonald Rd. and University Dr. - work to widen roadway underway. Expect delays.
- FLINT - FM 346 at US-69 - Nightime overpass work continues. Expect delays between 6 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- HENDERSON - Hwy 79 between CR 344 and CR 346 - construction delays.
Get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas here.