EAST TEXAS (KLTV/KTRE) - A quick check of traffic conditions before you head out each morning.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 204 between Loop 456 and CR 1411 - Construction delays.
- GREGG COUNTY - Hwy 42 between FM 1252 and Hwy 31 - Roadwork scheduled this week.
- ROADWORK DELAYS:
- HOUSTON COUNTY - Hwy 21 between FM 3275 and the Trinity River Bridge - ongoing roadwork. Expect delays.
- I-20 between FM 849 and Hwy 69 - Nightime roadwork scheduled this week. Watch for lane closures and delays between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m., Sun. thru Thurs. Speed limit reduced to 65 mph during work times.
- TROUP - Hwy 135 between CR 2160 and CR 2112 - roadwork delays.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 204 between Hwy 110 and Loop 456 - roadwork delays near the Gallatin.
- RUSK COUNTY - Hwy 79 between CR 3102 and FM 1798 - roadwork delays.
- TYLER - SW Loop 323 between 69 Broadway and 155 Frankston Hwy - Nightime repaving work. Watch for lane closures and delays between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly.
- TYLER - Old Omen Rd. between McDonald Rd. and University Dr. - work to widen roadway underway. Expect delays.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 EB exit to Mile Marker 557 (Jim Hogg Road) closed for roadwork.
- SMITH COUNTY - Hwy 135 between CR 2162 and CR 2157 - ongoing roadwork.
- FLINT - FM 346 at US-69 - Nightime overpass work continues. Expect delays between 6 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- HENDERSON - Hwy 79 between CR 344 and CR 346 - construction delays.
Get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas here.