East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Jun. 11, 2021 at 6:08 AM CDT
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Friday, June 11, 8:30 a.m.
- TYLER - Old Henderson Hwy (Spur 124) between Hwy 64 E. and Gish Ln. - SHUT DOWN due to large oil spill. Motorists are urged to avoid the area.
- JAMESTOWN - FM 1253 at CR 452 - overturned cement truck.
- GREGG/HARRISON COUNTIES - SUNDAY CLOSURE: I-20 will be shut down between E. Loop 281 and FM 450 for Lansing Switch Road bridge demolition between 7 p.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday. Eastbound traffic will be rerouted off I-20 at Loop 281, and westbound traffic at FM 450. Use Hwy 80 as an alternate route to avoid delays. More details on this project here.
JASPER COUNTY ROAD CLOSURE:
- Hwy 63 from RE 255 to just south of the Angelina County line - closed due to road damage.
- Hwy 63 between Hwy 190 and Hwy 255 - Reopened after repairs to damaged road.
- SHREVEPORT COMMUTE - Hwy 80 overpass over I-20 - closed for bridge deck repairs. One eastbound lane of I-20 also shut down while repairs are in progress.
- RUSK COUNTY - CR 483 south of Hwy 64 - closed for bridge installation. Motorists can access the road south of the closure by FM 13 or CR 481.
- STARRVILLE - FM 16 east of FM 757 - Bridge work continues.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 84 between Hwy 110 and Hwy 204 - New roadwork project set to begin.
- LONGVIEW - W. Harrison Rd. between W. Loop 281 and Hwy 42 - Roadwork delays likely.
To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.