EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
- SMITH COUNTY - Eastside Rd. at CR 2223 - Tree down across road.
- WOOD COUNTY - FM 1254 at Lake Fork Creek - Closed due to flooding, according to TxDOT.
- NACOGDOCHES - Old Lufkin Rd. set to be closed for Hwy 59/Loop 224 flyover project.
- RUSK COUNTY - CR 483 south of Hwy 64 - closed for bridge installation. Motorists can access the road south of the closure by FM 13 or CR 481.
- STARRVILLE - FM 16 east of FM 757 - Bridge work continues.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 84 between Hwy 110 and Hwy 204 - New roadwork project set to begin.
- LONGVIEW - W. Harrison Rd. between W. Loop 281 and Hwy 42 - Roadwork delays likely.
To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.