East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 10 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Tuesday, Sept. 21, 8:30 a.m.
- TYLER - Shiloh Rd. west of Troup Hwy - Two-vehicle injury wreck.
- TYLER - Hwy 271 at NE Loop 323 - Injury wreck clearing.
- TYLER - Hwy 271 north of the Loop Extension - Minor wreck.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 110 between FM 2750 and Hwy 79 - Base repairs scheduled.
- SMITH COUNTY - Hwy 271 between FM 16 and I-20 - Rehab work continues. Periodic lane closures with flaggers helping with traffic control.
- CROCKETT - Loop 304 between Hwy 7 and Hwy 19 - Construction delays.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 wb past Hwy 271 - Roadwork.
- SHREVEPORT COMMUTE - Hwy 80 overpass over I-20 - closed for bridge deck repairs. One eastbound lane of I-20 also shut down while repairs are in progress.
- STARRVILLE - FM 16 east of FM 757 - Bridge work continues.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 84 between Hwy 110 and Hwy 204 - New roadwork project set to begin.
- LONGVIEW - W. Harrison Rd. between W. Loop 281 and Hwy 42 - Roadwork delays likely.
To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.