East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 12 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Thursday, Jan. 20, 8:25 a.m.
- TYLER -NW Loop 323 at 110 Van Hwy - Minor wreck clearing.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-30 WB near Belt Line Rd. - 18-wheeler crash clearing.
- NACOGDOCHES - S. Loop 224 at Hwy 7 - Southbound entrance ramp and one eastbound lane of Hwy 7 closed for utility work this week.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 69 between FM 347 and Hwy 175 - Roadwork scheduled.
- LONGVIEW - 300 Gilmer Rd. at Seven Pines Rd. - Rolling construction scheduled.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.