East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 21, 2023 at 5:39 AM CDT
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Tuesday, March 21, 8:30 a.m.
- TYLER - 31 Chandler Hwy near Greenbriar Rd. - Injury wreck.
- LONGVIEW - Marshall Ave. at 6th St. - Crash blocking traffic.
- HENDERSON COUNTY - Hwy 175 north of Hwy 198 - Disabled truck.
- KAUFMAN COUNTY - I-20 EB past Hwy 34 - Wreck continues to clear.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.